At Peraxa Healthcare Services, we develop successful processes and policies to keep your healthcare system financially healthy. The revenue cycle is complete when the balance on the patients’ account or the account receivables balance is zero and we know how to do that.
- Accurate and compliant coding by Remote Medical Coding experts
- Incorporation of up-to-date codes of ICD, CPT and HCPCS into our practise
- Hire coders having good expertise
- Offer quick turnaround time
- Capitalize the revenue
- Work adhering to LMRP standards and CCI edits
- 100% accuracy on the registration process
We go through the following process for an effective Revenue Cycle Management
- Appointment Scheduling:-Fixing appointments of the patients
- Record Keeping: The details of the patients such as name, mobile number, address, whether insured or not; and if yes, the name of the insurance company etc.
- Verification: A strong background check of the patient prior to admission including
- Payment posting:- submission of the claimed documents to the insurance companies EDI system
- Account Receivables Follow-up: Following up on the overlooked appointments
Having subscribed to our Revenue Management Service will enable you to;
- Hassle-free and fast billing system
- Get paid on time for your service
- Lessen the burden on physicians and other staffs
- Streamline the payment receipts
- Generation of more productive hours
- Improved brand image as a standardized healthcare practitioner
- Improved Reimbursement
- A manpower of experienced Remote Medical Coding experts
Now, you are no longer to keep worrying about proper log keeping of patient data for claims as the complete Revenue Management System will be handled by Remote Medical Coding experts.
It’s time to switch to a better option for gaining more profitability in your medical practice.